ABOUT AIS SIGADIT
The AIS SIGADIT is dedicated to providing a forum for researchers and individuals interested in the phenomenon of adoption and diffusion of information technology among users, organizations and societies.
Incorporated in 1988 as DIGIT, and later (in 2004) as a Special Interest Group (SIG) under the AIS umbrella, AIS SIGADIT provides an invaluable community and networking forum for people who share an interest in this prominent area of IS research. SIGADIT is also actively pursuing opportunities to diversify to all regions of the AIS to be a truly global SIG that fosters research on IT adoption and diffusion anywhere in the world.
For our bylaws, please click here.
SIGADIT is involved in supporting and partnering with a number of event organizers to help provide the following opportunities for its members to share and disseminate ideas:
· Organize tracks and mini-tracks at IS conferences (e.g. AMCIS, ECIS, PACIS)
· Conduct workshops, tutorials and meetings (DIGIT @ ICIS)
· Distribution of news, events and other materials related to adoption and diffusion of information technology
· Provide a forum for ADIT researchers to network and share ideas
· Fast-track conference papers to special issues at journals where possible